Tuesday 6 January 2009

Who is Mike?

Born and raised in Marin County, CA I have now been held hostage on Florida's death row over 25 years. Although confined to a cage, my love of the outdoors keeps me dreaming of the mountains and Pacific Ocean. My spiritual faith and a healthy (if not a bit twisted) sense of humor have been my strength while the hope of spending time with my 3 children and grandson is my goal. I miss watching the sunset with someone I love, sitting around a campfire with good friends, and the feel of grass under my bare feet. Although sometimes opinionated, I try to keep an open mind and remain flexible. By nature I am easy going, hard to anger, and quick to forgive - even to a fault. Although spiritual by nature, I've grown disgusted by organized religion. For the same reasons I’m disgusted by organized politics- both have become institutions corrupted by man's arrogance and greed.

Return to my main blog

Check out my website www.southerninjustice.net

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I have been unable to find the book that Mike says is his favourite entitled "The Last Testament" on Amazon or anywhere on the web. In his book, the author is referred to as "Man Gold". Strange name. What have I misread or missed? :-)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete